- Stocks – Filipinos are becoming more interested in trading in the stock market. Ordinary folks are now buying stocks from large companies, and trading and selling them for profit. You don’t need a big investment to start here, as even a few thousand pesos will do. This is the reason why even college students are able to try investing in stocks. You also don’t have to be very knowledgeable about it since there are financial advisers whom you can turn to for advice.
- Real Estate – This is for people with large sums of money to spend. Buying land, houses and lots, or condo units is a lucrative trade, but you would need a large capital for it. Also, you must be very patient because selling pieces of property takes longer than say, jewelry or appliances.
- Precious metals, Art, Collectibles – You may not realize it, but the “buy and sell” business falls under this category too. Some people buy jewelry and sell them at a markup, well this is like that but on a couple of levels higher. Gold, silver, diamonds and precious art are bought and sold to interest parties. Investment is also big here, but very rewarding.
- Business – Opening a company selling a product or service is always a good way to invest.
– the 1st online pawnshop in Southeast Asia, will solve this problem of expensive credit and interest rates. We provide an easy, fair and convenient way of overcoming short-term cash needs. This is a completely new way of doing business in the industry, truly revolutionary, created by genuine visionaries.